Our thoughts are with our communities, businesses and families as we all navigate the everchanging Coronavirus situation. During this stressful time, we want you to know there are resources that can help. We are happy to answer any questions about these products and services.
Sanitation Services for Viruses
Coronavirus has quickly and dramatically changed everyday life. Businesses and individuals are concerned about the rapid spread, due in part to how long it can live on surfaces. Not only is there a desire to clean businesses and facilities, cleaning products are scarce. As a small, locally owned business, we would like you to know about some products that can help your company.
- Cleaning Products
- Disinfectants from ICP Environmental Restoration Group meet the requirements of the EPA’s Emerging Pathogen efficacy program. They have approvals for multiple Small Non-Enveloped, Large Non-Enveloped and Enveloped Viruses on their labels.
- While no disinfectant, at this time, may make a claim on their EPA-registered label that the product is proven effective at killing the COVID-19 Coronavirus, it is classified as an enveloped virus.
- Fogging for airborne particulates
- Whole room disinfection enables difficult-to-reach places to be thoroughly disinfected. The fogger produces a super fine ‘dry’ mist that reaches virtually all surfaces, cracks and crevices. This can assist in disinfecting large spaces.
- Duct cleaning and sanitization
- Air duct cleaning removes contaminates from HVAC ducts. Mechanical agitation (loosening and vacuuming) removes contaminants from the system, after which a sanitization treatment is applied.
- Duct UV Lighting
- Commonly installed in hospitals and health care facilities, this is a simple and complete choice for germicidal UV light for HVAC systems. Powerful UV-C light kills germs continuously in the air and on surfaces inside the air system.
East Coast Mold Remediation and our partner companies can help. We offer the services listed above and are committed to providing cost effective cleaning solutions to businesses and organizations as they navigate the Coronavirus pandemic. We protect our employees by the proper PPE during the cleaning, after which infected materials are cleaned, disinfected and, if needed, are disposed of as biohazard waste.
PLEASE contact us with questions about recommended cleaning protocols for your office, business or community space. We want to help local businesses navigate this situation.
Be well and stay safe.