Mold Remediation Experts at East Coast Mold Remediation in Baltimore, Maryland
At East Coast Mold Remediation, we provide Baltimore, MD and the state of Maryland with comprehensive mold remediation solutions. No matter if you have mold issues in your commercial or residential property, our team has the knowledge and equipment to get the problem under control. The type of remediation techniques we carry out is determined by the type of mold as well as the areas affected. Unlike many other remediation companies who use harsh chemicals and products, our team only uses techniques and products that are people, pet, and environmentally friendly. You can rest easy knowing that this process will remediate mold without using products that could have a negative impact on your home or business and its residents.
What is Mold Remediation?
Mold remediation is defined as the processes by which a room or items within a structure are thoroughly and specially cleaned and sanitized. This is explicitly done to kill existing mold, stop the spread of mold, and prevent mold from returning. This process can also include removing building materials that have been contaminated, such as drywall or flooring, and rebuilding them using mold-resistant best practices to safeguard your property. Mold remediation is a service that is essential in ensuring that your home or business remains safe after untimely water damage or a flooding event. If left unattended, excess moisture in basements, attics, crawlspaces, bathrooms, kitchens, and more can be the perfect breeding ground for mold to grow, thus taking over your living or working space. Mold remediation works to combat this occurrence, so the integrity of your space and health are not compromised.
The Mold Remediation Process
* Please note: Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return, and our mold remediation services will be inefficient. Nobody has time for that! Contact our professional mold inspection team for more detailed information.
Below we have outlined the general steps our team takes during the mold remediation process. Though mold removal will vary depending on the severity of the problem and space in which the mold has spread, this is what you can expect out of our mold remediation services:
- The contaminated area is isolated by containment barriers and put under negative pressure to prevent spreading any mold spores.
- Remove any material infected by mold spores. This can consist of building materials, furnishings, storage boxes, or other organic food sources.
- Discard all wet and moldy materials in thick, double-plastic bags, disposing of in the trash after being thoroughly wiped down.
- After removal, our team will treat the affected area with techniques and products designed for that specific mold type.
- We will then clean the areas fully, using our safety-first products and state-of-the-art vacuum systems to ensure all mold is effectively discarded.
- After a deep cleaning, our team will ensure that all areas within your home are visibly free of contamination and debris. No dust or dirt indicates that there is also no mold still lurking around.
- We will place high-tech fans and dehumidifiers within your home or businesses affected areas to make sure any leftover moisture is completely evaporated.
Following an immediate and thorough mold remediation plan is imperative to banishing mold for good. Our team of mold professionals has what it takes to get your property back to living or working condition. We take pride in safeguarding your health, which is why we will do our best to inspect your property within 48 hours of your complimentary estimate. Do not hesitate to get the help you need and deserve. Our team has extensive knowledge of building science and can pinpoint mold sources more efficiently than the competition. At East Coast Mold Remediation, we are ready to recommend the best solutions for mold remediation.
Rely on Your Local Mold Professionals Today!
When you choose East Coast Mold Remediation to tackle your mold problems, you can rest assured that we will get the job done right the first time. Don’t make the mistake of relying on an inexperienced mold remediation company to give you the thorough services you need. Our team goes above and beyond the competition to ensure you can get back to your life. Improper remediation techniques will likely result in the eventual return of mold, putting your family’s health in jeopardy and causing your business to suffer. We are here for you when you need us most, so don’t hesitate to contact us before your mold problem becomes more severe.