The safety and well-being of our coworkers, our customers and the communities we live and work in is of the highest importance. During this unprecedented time, East Coast Mold Remediation is increasing its commitment to operating in a safe and healthy manner.
We are actively monitoring and responding to COVID-19 government updates and restrictions. We have implemented several operating procedures including the following:
- BEHIND THE SCENES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Cleaning our office and shop multiple times daily, taking special care to disinfect commonly-touched areas.
- Nightly sanitizing of employee trucks.
- Practicing social distancing on our premises at all times.
- Employees who are experiencing COVID-related symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing and/or fever are required to stay home or seek medical attention consistent with CDC and WHO guidelines.
- WHAT TO EXPECT BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Prior to booking an appointment with our sales representatives and prior to our technicians arriving at a home, our office staff will confirm that there are no occupants who are experiencing COVID-related symptoms.
- WHAT TO EXPECT ON INSTALL DAY:
- All technicians will be equipped with the following personal protective equipment (PPE) when entering homes or businesses:
- Shoe Covers
- To help maintain proper social distancing we ask that, if possible, our work area is cleared out and kept vacant.
- We are suspending handshakes and other contact greetings.
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel service in situations where we have safety concerns or resources are not available.
- If there are any concerns regarding sick employees, please call 443-259-5010.
We are actively monitoring updates from the CDC and local health officials, and we are continually implementing measures and developing plans to prioritize the health and well-being of our employees and customers.
We are committed to continuing to provide the best workmanship and customer service. We appreciate your willingness to work together to keep each other, our families, and our communities as safe as possible.