Offering Attic Mold Removal Services
If you find evidence of mold in your attic, don’t panic. East Coast Mold Remediation provides fast and efficient attic mold removal services to Baltimore, MD residents. Many people ask if mold in the attic is common and the answer is yes. Attic mold can develop due to condensation accumulating in the uncontrolled gap between your roofline and the outdoor air. East Coast Mold Remediation is an IICRC-certified company, and we use environmentally safe products to alleviate your attic mold abatement concerns. We use the highest quality products and customer service practices, from the initial evaluation through the final verification. Our attic mold treatment plan eliminates black mold on attic plywood, mold in attic insulation, and everything in between.
Is Attic Mold Dangerous?
Attic mold may seem minor, but it can cause severe problems. When moisture is present in your attic, mold can begin to form. Mold forms easily from leaks, poor ventilation, and condensation and can wreak havoc on your home. Attic mold can lead to many health issues including:
- Respiratory illness
- Weakened immune system
- Allergic reactions
What Are the Signs of Mold Damage?
It is sometimes challenging to know what mold looks like and if it is harmful. Detecting mold in attic insulation and drywalled areas can be difficult. If you find an area of mold covering more than ten square feet, it is likely that the mold problem is widespread. The most common signs of mold in your attic include:
- Mold that is green, yellow, white, black, or gray
- Musty odor
- Discolored ceilings
- Unexplained respiratory issues and allergy symptoms
How Do I Get Rid of Mold in the Attic?
If you suspect mold growth in the attic, it’s critical to contact us as soon as possible. Our four-step process for mold remediation services includes:
- Evaluation – We will visually evaluate your attic, ensuring to check the hard-to-reach areas. Once we complete testing, we will map out your attic’s high moisture areas to address the cause of the mold.
- Inspection – An Indoor Environmental Professional (IEP) can perform an inspection on the suspected mold growth areas. Once mold growth is detected, we will get the moisture issue under control and devise a plan for the remediation process.
- Remediation – Our team will remove and discard infected material and treat the affected areas. We use safe techniques and products for each specific mold type. The last steps of our mold remediation process include cleaning with our innovative vacuum system and placing high-tech fans and dehumidifiers in the affected area.
- Verification – If an inspection was done, an Indoor Environmental Professional (IEP) can perform a verification to ensure that complete attic mold removal has taken place.
Why Choose East Coast Mold Remediation?
East Coast Mold Remediation offers our customers the highest level of commitment and service. We’re dedicated to alleviating your concerns about removing mold in your attic and offer financing options if you’re worried about your attic mold removal cost. We put our customer’s safety first because we don’t want anyone to live with the dangerous effects of mold in their home or business.
Contact East Coast Mold Remediation
Our comprehensive attic mold remediation and removal services ensure you’re breathing clean, healthy air. It’s essential to contact us as soon as you see any signs of mold in your home. Our prompt and effective mold removal services are here for you. We are ready to answer your questions about our effective attic mold removal services. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and be on your way to a mold-free attic.